HUGE cat enclosure in Ohio!

Carmen writes--
"It’s the best thing I ever could have done for my cats. They spend so much time out there enjoying the world the way they should but in a safe way. The only down fall is I do a lot more house cleaning. LOL! They drag dirt and mulch in all the time. And of course the occasional cricket. LOL! Thanks so much for having such a great website and inspiring me. You and Joe’s catarium really helped me decide what we wanted to do. And I hope some day I can get a website up like yours for the catarium, to inspire people the way yours inspired me. Thanks Again!"

Banner image.


Here are more videos that she posted in her photobucket account--

Gizzy and the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 1: Katrina and then Poofie checking out the yard.
Stalking in the bushes!
Gizzy Stalking big bad buggies!
Log play!
Few weeks later: The scratching posts
Meow (white) and Gizzy on ladder
Gizzy on ladder

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's very infomative about really funny cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm trying to find out what kind of bird netting was used on Carmen's cat enclosure. I think it's from birdbgone, but i don't know what size or strength it is. Forgive me if this is the wrong way to ask, but I'm not very tech savvy.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

    Tigger's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know exactly but recommend buying "UV resistent" netting that will last for 10 years or more.
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice. It's lovely to see these happy cats on your site.

    ReplyDelete