Nebelung -- CREATURE OF THE MIST

Nebelung in German means "creature of the mist." Nebelungs have long super fine hair that shimmers a silvery blue with every movement. Kind of like a 'misty blue' - get it? ;-) Modern Nebelung eyes are vibrant green but can glow golden and bright in the sunlit afternoons.

When I first saw my Nona, she was the shiniest cat I had ever seen. Glistening silver movements in the bright sunlight. And her eyes may as well have been little gold buttons, so round and bright. I had never seen eyes so close to actual gold before. When you look close you can actually see the tiny flakes of green and yellow so delicately evenly scattered by her creator.

3 comments:

  1. I have the most beautiful Nebelung...shiny bluish silver hair & beautiful grren eyes...I got him @ 5 months of age. He has been with me ever since.
    He is very attached to me, sleeps on my bed ! & follows me around a lot- loves to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a cat that i think is a nebelung but since he was found on the street we dont know

    ReplyDelete